A home renovations company can help transform the look of your home. However, home remodeling is a lot more complicated than it looks, which is why many people choose to hire professionals. With our professional service, you can rely on us to handle all of your stone custom countertops.
Here at Milestone Fabrication you can expect the following:
- BulletProof™ sealer on every granite/marble countertops job. Engineered stone does not require sealing.
- Epoxy in all seams (colour matched where applicable).
- Scribing to the walls using a laser templating system for a nice close fit (this is a must to avoid gaps caused by walls that are never perfectly straight).
- Steel rods are embedded in the thinner area in the front and back of kitchen sink and cooktop cut outs in granite and marble jobs to provide long term strength to these areas that get a lot of wear and tear.
- Along with silicone adhesive, we install a permanent sink brace for all undermount kitchen sinks ensuring your sink never falls away from underside of the countertop. This not only saves our clients from un-necessary inconvenience but also potential damage to their plumbing.
Upgrading your countertops can change the look of your entire room and add value to you home. If you are looking for a trusted bathroom or kitchen renovator, call us today.
At Milestone Fabrication, we’re proud to provide top quality custom countertops in Kingston, ON and the surrounding area. Get in touch to learn more about what we can do for you.